CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Football is a Dangerous Sport...Even for Managers!

I was visiting my mom last Thursday night when Nikole sent me a pix message on my cell phone. It was a picture of her leg after being dragged by a Rover (golf cart type of vehicle) on the sidewalk at the high school. No explanation - just the picture.

I immediately called her to find out what happened. She and another girl where taking shoulder pads to the football players when a few of them fell out of the Rover. The driver stopped and Nikole got out to pick them up. She was still holding on to the cart, when the driver started to go. Nikole was dragged along the sidewalk before finally letting go...OUCH!

7 comments:

Fonzareli said...

I don't know what my deal is, but I am seriously, no I mean SERIOUSLY crying right now. That is terrible!!!! One of the girls I went to school with was a football manager and she actually got a concusion because a player plowed over her on the sidelines while trying to catch a pass. Ugggg...I totally forgot about that. GET BETTER SOON KOLIE!!!!

Marcy said...

Oh my gosh! That looks terrible. Poor girl!

Kevin and Jamie said...

Hey Sister Pruhs! I saw your blog on Julie's links. I love it! You have such a great family!

Jamie

Katie said...

Yay! I have successfully held you captive in my classroom for two hours chatting (Denise, not Jordan...poor Jordan gets held captive for much longer blocks of time!)...and then stalked you even more by finding your blog! Love your cute blog!

Heidi A. said...

ouch! I hurt for her. Is she healing?

It was SO fun to find your blog!

Love you tons and tons and tons!!!!!!!!!!!

hg

Heidi A. said...

Hey Denise,
Would you give me permission to link to your blog from my new blog called http://www.mormonmomswhoblog.blogspot.com?

Anonymous said...

holy crap-a-moly!!!!

that looks like it had to flippin hurt!!!!!

poor thing...i hope it heals quickly!!! and someone needs to teach that person how to DRIVE!!!!!


{i found your blog on Mormon Moms Who Blog site}